Acknowledgement of Country
Wrapture Australia would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land from which we operate and pay our respects to the Elders, both past and present.
Wrapture Australia - Cultural Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Wrapture Australia is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
This statement sets out our commitment to you and our express intent for inclusivity.
We aim to develop this for safe participation in discussions within our community and for all who interact with us online or in person.
At the heart of all interactions is our endeavour to keep our children close and safe through the practice of babywearing
- Creating environments that embrace and value diversity
- Recognising the rights of all individuals
- Building capacity to work within culturally diverse communities
- Respecting and valuing diverse life challenges
- To be open to continuously learning from our community
- To mutually respect and accept, without bias, differences of any kind
- To provide culturally and socially responsive products and services
- To value all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture, ethnicity, age or ability
- To honour the principles of equity, inclusion and dignity for all
- To provide links to information and resources to continue our learning in this area
- To be welcomed, included and safe
- Attention to your particular needs and requirements
- Availability and accessibility of relevant information pertaining to our brand
- The right to be valued as individuals and as contributing members of our community
- To be challenged to learn with us about diversity and to be open to share your knowledge, insights and experiences in a respectful and helpful manner
This statement is subject to change and will be updated as needed to reflect our own learning on change and diversity in our community.